Things I have baked/cooked in the last 24 hours/why my kitchen always seems to be a disaster/lists to help me feel useful and productive/procrastinating on assigments/IhateGoogleSketchup -
- Made a small loaf of bread from scratch, eaten together for Sunday lunch.
- Thai yellow curry from scratch - eaten for Sunday dinner with leftovers put away for lunch today.
- Cleaned and boiled a bag of potatoes.
- Pan-fried potatoes with bacon for breakfast this morning. With plums on the side. They were such good plums.
- Hand juiced about 20 oranges to make a bottle to keep in the fridge.
- Made about 15 chocolate chip cookies to last the week. (Oh sure, the whole week. I bet.)
- Made a huge batch of sririacha fried rice for lunches. This is my one and only forever fried rice recipe, and I commend it heartily to you.
- Roasted a tray of tomatoes.
- Used the roasted tomatoes to make a pasta sauce for dinner tonight.
- Made a huge batch of bread dough to go in the fridge for the week. Enough for 4-5 loaves. Used some of it just now to make a loaf for breakfast tomorrow.
And washed about a million dishes.